Monday, November 10, 2008

MUSINGS DURING ATTENDANCE AUDIT….


Since my job deals with those we call as MANPOWER
it becomes necessary that salary and rewards, we shower.
Hence, this tabulation involves looking at the muster
so that it gives a picture to make decisions that are clear.


Came recently the occasion salaries we had to pay
and provision for it had to be made one day .
This entailed me to at home, late night, I sit
even though my weariness had reached the hilt.


Each and every name and detail, I had to check
so that later could be issued their salary cheque.
These details couldn’t be missed due to oversight
which I had to ensure though it was late in the night.


Lot about employees I managed to come to know
which was apart from the face, to us, they show.
Besides the knowledge of mine that was out to enhance
it made be aware of details beyond my job’s expanse.



As I went about the experience that was real
I felt that something I had learnt from the ordeal.
When I knew finally that my work was complete
It made me proud of what I accomplished as my feat.

No comments: