Monday, November 17, 2008

MUSINGS AT A PATHOLOGICAL LAB…

Sometime back, I was under considerable unrest
that I was to undergo some pathological test.
Apart from being aware that I had to get a X-ray
I was worried about what the results would’ve to say.


From my hand, blood, as they were out to draw
I wondered, what in it, some microbe, they saw.
For someone who has always been in the pink of health
I didn’t want this to be an impediment as I earned wealth.


What the results might be has left me with a worry
as I would not like, for certain things to feel sorry.
There must be nothing for them to say that am unwell
as I have managed to always, of myself, take care well.


As I wait patiently wait for the doctor’s interpretation
I hope that there is nothing in me as a sort of limitation.
Someday hope, about the post-test feelings I can write
as by then, am sure, would have gone away my fright!!

No comments: