Friday, November 21, 2008

PLEA TO GOD…


If one thing, I always want it to be the same
let it be that, I wish I could chant someone’s name.
That I know for sure, only one person can make
and so, God, do that if you are there and awake.





Someone close to my heart, I always her to stay
as love, I want to give and take, night and day.
Now all I want to stay alive just for her sake
and so, God, do that if you are there and awake.


Every step of my life, I have endured a lot of sorrow
and all I wish is all these disappear when comes tomorrow .
I fervently pray that they cease to become a lake
and so, God, do that if you are there and awake.


To lead life, happiness, I know, is always the key
that in her eye’s, forever, I would want to always see.
To ensure that, all responsibilities, I am ready to take
and so, God, do that if you are there and awake.

No comments: