Thursday, November 27, 2008

MUSINGS IN REMORSE…


I know that I have caused you a lot of hurt
by acting in a manner that was really curt.
Though I know that I have behaved like an ingrate
an apology is all that I can ask before its too late.


It may look that I have committed a big crime
as I know u have done this blunder, many a time.
But now, has reached, to my heart, all the guilt
and my head ponders how, the wrong, I could tilt.


You may want to throw me in the recycle bin
and there, I will sit and repent for all my sin.
For having made you go through all that was gross
I guess, all that I can do is to repent and remorse.


Yet if you believe that forgiveness is an act divine
give it a thought even though I know I am a swine.
All that I beg of you to give me one more chance
by taking in consideration, in life, your stance.


My mind, of what all I did, won’t be at ease
and happiness and good luck, will start to cease.
Since, you, I have always considered as my own
I pray that you decide that me, you can condone.

No comments: