Tuesday, November 4, 2008

LONELY DAYS…LONELIER NIGHTS…


Even though the bed is there to make me cozy
I cant sleep as thoughts in the mind make me uneasy.
It looks like that it has been a really long while
that I last let out, on my face, a beaming smile.

Though somehow the days are out to fly
all that I can do is to heave a long sigh.
I cant understand what all I’ve done as harm
as no longer in the nights, I can feel warm.

Has been long that the wind has brought me your kiss
as I sit and pine for it because its something I miss.
Even though it becomes, in the night, really late
I look out of the window and, for it, I just wait.

Though I know that I have to live every moment
something in my mind makes me feel to lament.
In the pursuit of going to, a point, to you, I prove
some dreams, from my mind, I may be forced to remove.



I wish, like a sorcerer, I knew some sort of a trick
so that I could every day and night some magic.
I would have first done something to make you my own
so that I would never have to feel, at any time, alone.

Hope that in your arms, me, you will carry
as the soul of mine is starting to feel weary.
It is you that I feel that I need in my life
so that anymore I wont have to see strife.

No comments: