Thursday, November 20, 2008

WILL BE THERE BE HAPPINESS?

In life, it is becoming hard for me to thread
as I am unsure about the right path to go ahead.
Even if it will take time for me to gain success
I want to know if in the end, will be there happiness.

How things will go, I wish I could easily envisage
so that I could easily maintain a favourable image.
Something’s for both, if it were to take efforts to harness
I want to know if in the end, will be there happiness.


All my dreams rest just on both providence and hope
as I look desperately, to cling on, some sort of rope.
Before I make all my efforts to one and all, impress
I want to know if in the end, will be there happiness.


Till eternity, if it is destined that we have to be together
we must set ourselves a vision that we can see further.
All my misgivings,limitations, to you, if I think to confess
I want to know if in the end, will be there happiness.

No comments: