Sunday, November 9, 2008

MUSINGS AT THE CSD…

CSD means CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK [:d]

“CUSTOMER IS THE KING” is what we firmly believe
and hence it becomes necessary to know what they perceive.
Since our industry holds them in such high esteem
It is necessary, a smile, to them, we’ve to always beam.

Had ushered recently, the DIWALI festival
and for boosting sales, it was really vital.
Apart from ensuring that there would be celebration
what all the staff had to do was through nomination.



The CSD I got made me think that It was something cozy
as my work would be something really trivial and easy.
All that I thought was to customers, gifts I had to give
that too from the carton I had to simply retrieve.

About the offers, as expected, there was commotion
and had to be ensured, at all times, customer satisfaction.
Never did I ever, even in my dreams, I was aware
that the customers would give me so much scare!!


It just did not, most of the times, suffice
that to the customer, if you were nice.
Their queries, bills I had to quickly understand
and for long hours, pressure and all, I had to withstand.

Though it looked like a never ending ordeal
what I saw made me aware of somethings real.
Though I missed out on the sales celebration
end of the day what mattered was boss’s appreciation!!

All that I did and what all I got to sight
I may not’ve got time to sit back and write.
Yet, one thing I feel that it was due to boss’s insistence
I did something well of which I had no prior experience!!

No comments: