Friday, July 11, 2008

ODE TO SOMEONE SPECIAL ;)


To me, you are my forever queen
to whom i can do,whatever umpteen.
Yet one thing i would want to learn
that what, from all this, i'll get in return.

You may think that i am being selfish
but just like you, i too have many a wish.
And one thing you must never ever forget
that its human for somethings to expect.

Money to spend on you, i'll work and save
and you may exploit me like your pet slave.
All things,within limits, you'll get what you sought
as you will always remain among the elite lot.

But, i'll have to sit and heave a sigh
if by my efforts, you dont get satisfy.
My worry is that your wishes you may keep latent
or show that by my efforts, you arent content.

One thing is,before itself,the reality, you must see
that am someone simple and not the SULTAN OF BRUNEI.
It musnt be that later you get a picture that is scary
and you not repent that you got to know someone ordinary.

So dear, carefully consider of mine, this proposal
as it comes from someone, who to you, trivial.
Whatever it may be, i'll gladly accept your decision
as now itself, i dont want to invite apprehension.

No comments: