Friday, July 11, 2008

A MEMORABLE PHONE CALL...


Yesterday night, as to myself, i was at my flat
i waited patiently for the dabbawallah, as i sat.
Slowly as ticked the clock and went ahead the time
i was loosing patience without any reason or rhyme.

Just to kill and do time pass for a slight while
to someone, my roomie,gave a missed call from my mobile.
But since we didnt get any sort of response from that end
we knew that something else we do for time to spend.


Time seemed to go so amazingly slow

and where our dabba's were, we didnt know.
Just then my cell was to let out a loud beep
that had made another roomie to awaken from his skeep.

For once,it was a new number as well as a person
who wanted me to guess who without any clue or reason.
i tried hard from my memory and my brain
and to recollect the identity,but all in vain.

For quite sometime, to guess, i tried really quite hard
until he told me that he too, like me, was a bard.
Finally when it was disclosed that it was MAULIK from AAH community
my face lit up as it gave so much of an unexpected felicity.

Dude, though your face, i wasnt able to see
all that i can thank you for giving this glee.
Just like how your works are something that i welcome
my wish is that you'll be in touch for a long time to come!!

No comments: