Saturday, July 12, 2008

IF YOU LEFT ME,WOULD YOU TAKE ME WITH YOU?


Many people in this life of mine came
and with few, things were never the same.
Yet you, when i came across,an answer,wish i knew
whether if you left me, would you take me with you?

Conversations with you, iam pleased that i had
as it brightened me whenever i had felt sad.
This was something that i had seen in very few
i wondered whether if you left me, would you take me with you?

Knowing you had turned out to be a real pleasure
which was something impossible to even measure.
Though i felt with you, i share my cry and hue
still whether if you left me, would you take me with you?

I used to feel that it was some sort of reward
that all my inherent negative, you were out to ward.
Though in my life then you were someone very new
wondered i whether if you left me, would you take me with you?

Yet whenver i gave a thought about the future ahead
still would remain things that were still unsaid.
One answer to which i never had found a clue
was whether if you left me, would you take me with you?

No comments: