Friday, July 11, 2008

ITS BEEN HARD TO SMILE...

Its been really hard for me to move on
as nowhere i can sight the elusive dawn.
Hence, for now, its been a real long while
for me, to've, on my face, a beaming smile.

Sometimes, at night, i sit up awake
and during the day, food, i feel to partake.
Though happenings around me, i try to be agile
its taking me time to let out that beaming smile.

I've so much time that i can do what i please
and yet i dont since the mind is not in peace.
Time is so much that i can do what i like and while
yet i shudder and its not letting me let out a smile.

Frustration in the mind is slowly out to creep
and contemplating on the future,heart is out to weep.
though my feelings havent burst out like the NILE
its becoming hard for me to let out a smile.

No comments: