Thursday, April 3, 2008

WHY IS THAT....?? THOUGHTS IN ISOLATION..


Why is that, even though, i've my share of success
that about what to do, am sometimes very clueless??


Why is that i think that my friends are trying to keep me away
even though, in my mind, memories always stay??


Why is that i have to think hard for a while
just for me to have, on myface, a smile??

Why is that people seldom think that am serious
especially about me, when i want them to be curious??

Why is that, at times, i have to be an introvert
that too when, to none, am not at all curt??

Why is that i always have to fight a loosing battle
especially whenever i thought to certain things settle??

Why is that, is coming out, what all am out to think
as if there is nothing me, today to ink??

1 comment:

Indrajit said...

nblmcldggood one indeed.