Tuesday, April 22, 2008

MY ENIGMATIC PUZZLE..


Whenver "couples" i get to see around
i just wonder, how each other they found
At times,both would be, from each other diffrent
that it would be clearly visible and not latent.

Well,what is between them is not my concern
as there is something else that is an apprehension.
Whenever any gal, i've known,hears a word
acts as though that it wasnt for her i made it heard.


Though gals of diffrent kinds i've known many
to me specially is not there, here or anywhere,any
Even though i may think of spending some
perhaps they deem themselves not be my honey!!

To meet and spend time, they always have an excuse
as being with me, they assume has not much of an use.
It isnt that for them that am really desperate
but the reasons they give me really frustrate.
At times, i think that i can do whatever i wish and please
as had someone been there,she would've ruined my peace.
But like the rest i feel that i must've share of my fun
and hence for that. there musnt be any sort of reason.

To their reasons and arguments, i will never get an answer
how much right is my approach, i just can sit and wonder.
All that i can do is now is to,what i feel sit and write
so that on this enigma,some day,i can shed light.

No comments: