Wednesday, April 9, 2008

MY "FRIEND'S" PREIDCAMENT ;)

I have known a quite interesting lass
who is from a all together diffrent class.
Though till date, we have not yet met
each other, we cannot think to forget.

But there seems to be, in her, a "problem"
which she has encounter by being lonesome
for someone who calls herself a "controversy queen"
as thats what she is in the eyes of those who, her, have seen!!

Being from away from family, this she has to suffer
as she feels many people are out to hit on her.
The poor thing doesn't have a single clue
of,daily, in the alien city, what she can do.

She feels that despite someone so ordinary
people acting this way is a real mystery
as why this ugly side they are out to show
and alone, she must, by herself, undergo.

Nowadays, whenever we speak, comes up this topic
which of late, is really making me feel sick.
Moreover as she considers me as a special "friend"
she expects me, to her, in all ways, defend.

All this makes, in me, get a feeling of creep
of, in future, this gal, if i were to keep
what all i may have to endure in my life
in the form of agony and strife.

As usual, yesterday, when i took my pad to write
i thought if there was anyone who could shed light
as being able to give a solution to me
so that this problem, someday, were to flee!!..

No comments: