Friday, April 11, 2008

THE + SIDE OF NOT BEING WITH YOUR GF ;)

Last weekend, a date, i didnt manage to get
and for once, i didnt feel a sense of regret.
Thought that if take it as something as plus
then i would have nothing to create fuss.

Seeing me back early, friends thought to tease
and tried hard to ruin my mind's peace.
Never had they before seen me get back so soon
and they were happy had got granted their boon.

Atleast i knew that i could pick up my favourite drink
and do whatever right my mind was out to think.
Since i knew that someone else wasnt there to interfere
i could breathe easy as there was nothing to fear.

As i walked around, for once, there was none to ask why
or whatever i sang or hummed, i didnt have to feel shy.
If i wanted i could stare at a PYT as she wasnt there to say
and luckily not end up making her feel a little J.

All this while,on weekends, i had never got to spend
time with people who stay around, apart from my many friend.
So, it gave me time, for my face, to all of them, show
and their problems joys and sorrows,i got to know.

While this "independence" was giving me glee
i was suddenly woken from this reverie.
Slowly came on my face a grin and a smile
as what all i had thought all this while.

No comments: