Thursday, April 3, 2008

SUNDAY MORNING AT A BACHELOR'S FLAT :)


As one lazy morning, i was out to wake
immediately, my notepad, thought i take
as the setting was so perfect what i saw
that immediately struck me a lot of idea.

Outside could be heard, being played, a slow number
and yet my people were busy in their own slumber.
This was not just another morning in the weekday
as it was for them, finally their, SUNDAY.

As i sat, i could hear our feathered friends make merry
which suddenly made me aware and feel a little scary
as i might have to end upto,something not just glean
and later end up, the mess to sit and clean.

Slowly and steadily, i went and saw at the window
if outside had something new, to me, show.
As usual, i could see at the depot, a lot of bus
and as expected,people were creating a ruckus.

The balcony reminded of the empty clothesline
as i remembered, was pending,the laundry of mine.
As i registered to do that chore and prayed in my mind
that the BMCwallah's, by providing water,would be kind.

As on eof my roomie let out a loud yawn
i realized, was about to start his dawn.
Yet the four others blissfully continued their sleep
which i avoided so that at night, i dont count sheep.

Someone else's mobile , yonder,was out to ring
and the ringtone was making me, alongside, sing.
As on the phone, another friend, got busy
i could see the rest, by the talk, cease to feel cozy.

As i sat finally and thought to flip the newspaper
my ideas, i was simulatenously, out to garner.
I also wondered what the day had in store
and hoped that i wouldnt end up feeling bore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:D