Friday, April 18, 2008

MONDAY EVENING EXPEREINCE-TAKE CARE PEOPLE..

The timing last evening was around 6.45 PM
as i came out of, near Andheri station, an ATM
when i felt that, in me, something wasnt right
as got blurred my vision and ahead i couldnt sight.

Since i didnt want to get into any sort of risk
i began to walk, somehow, really very brisk.
But my heart, i felt, a beat it had jump
as i could feel some sort of a weird thump.

I knew that there was some sort of trouble
as my head and body, was out to wobble.
Before something came and i were to get felled
the nearest railing, i came across,onto it i held.

Once this strange feeling was slightly gone
i thought before i continue, on my way, go on
that i immediately walk a little distance further
where i knew that there would be a water filter.

Slowly, as what was happening, i got to sense
i reflected on the moment that had made me tense.
Quickly i made my mind without much ado
that towards home, it was better, i go.

I still dont know, what in me, had got upset
as now, iam back and sit, about it, to reflect
maybe to this had, to me, come as a sort of warning
so that in future, am careful with my dealing.

No comments: