Monday, April 14, 2008

NO TITLE..JUST WRITTEN AT THE SPUR OF THE MOMENT..


As I got back after dinner yesterday night
for once, I couldn’t think on what to write.
My mind was confused as though I was in a puzzle
whether it was necessary for me to follow my ritual.

For a while, I wasn’t able to think
about what I must try to ink .
As a new work I wanted to write at any cost
for once, I felt clueless and as though lost.



I had started to feel, about myself, bad
and this had made me really miserable and sad .
For once it looked, to community members, I had nothing to say
as a new work, to post, I wouldn’t have,before I started the day.

Suddenly my mind exclaimed a EUREKA
as a theme, was lying there, that I just saw.
My thoughts and ideas, I sat immediately to glean
and write about what was the previous scene!!

I just wrote what, to my mind, at the moment, came
and so if there are mistakes, me, you may blame.
Atleast it gave me joy that I could write my work
and not just giving up and by thinking to lurk.

No comments: