Thursday, October 16, 2008

WILL YOU TAKE ME BACK?


Life seems to be slowly going out of tune
and fatigue setting in is making me swoon.
Though words, to tell you, if I admit, that i lack
will you believe me and in your life, take me back?


Somehow I feel out to endure all alone
and at times, all that I can do is to frown.
Maybe to do something’s, I may have a knack
still will you overlook them and in your life, take me back?

None of us in our dealings, can be prefect
and what weakness we’ve, others may suspect.
Things maybe such that it may be a sort of setback
yet without any regret, in your life, will you take me back?


About you, I admit, I repeatedly give a thought
as at this moment and forever, you mean a lot.
One answer I’ll want to know always before I hit the sack
as to whether in your life, will you take me back?

No comments: