Friday, October 10, 2008

WHY CANT WE BE LIKE THE OTHER...


Whenever, these days, iam all alone
my mind begins to think on its own.
It always has this lingering bother
that why cant we be like the other.

I admit that i have incurred a huge cost
in, like a person, in my life, to've lost.
Hope all good things,in life, i can gather
so that we can try to be like the other.

Time has become really hard to kill
as looks like has come to a stand still.
Whenever a couple i always see together
i wonder why cant we be like the other.

I wish that one day, you'll, to me, come back
and understand how much your love, i lack.
Will disappear from my life all the rough weather
so that,from then, we can be like the other.

1 comment:

Suprih's Blog said...

Today You published "Why cant we be like the other....(I also don't know)",I thought you were creative, so you could make a great content.

You have a cool blog.

Don't had stopped contributing your sparkling idea in this blog. I was convinced this blog really useful.

May you be successful …….

Hope you can browse here:
http://www.enblog-gh.blogspot.com