Monday, October 6, 2008

WILL THE END BE LIKE A FAIRY TALE??



All that i can do is sit and groan
as you've left me in life, to be alone.
Even if now, i somehow endure the storm and the gale
i want to know whether will the end be like a fairy tale?

To keep you happy in life, for me, would be a feat
that too when iam struggling to stand on my feet.
In my efforts, i want to know, if i were to fail
still do you think will the end be like a fairy tale?

If with a looser like me,to be, you decide
it will be, for sure, a roller coaster ride.
Though i dont know now what all it would entail
do you think will the end be like a fairy tale?

If, one day, in my life, i get you back
i'll make sure that nothing you lack.
Together, i hope, in life, we can always sail
provided you think will the end be like a fairy tale?

No comments: