Monday, October 20, 2008

WILL TIME SET EVERYTHING RIGHT??



In my restless mind, I am always out to ponder
as my heart is desperate to known an answer
that if now, I were to loose a lot of sleep at night
in future, will time be kind enough to set everything right??



All that I do offlate is to sit back and sigh
because, as expected, days aren’t out to fly.
Though till then, your lovely face I wont sight
in future, will time be kind enough to set everything right??

To sustain myself, it is your continued presence I need
and the assurance that you’ll be there in word and deed.
Though now, without you, my life is ceasing to be bright
in future, will time be kind enough to set everything right??


I deem it as a blessing from the almighty above
if in this lifetime, I can get your unconditional love.
Even if you are my maiden and I lack the panache of a knight
in future, will time be kind enough to set everything right??

No comments: