Tuesday, October 21, 2008

CHARM OF OUR LOVE…


Though between us, we are separated by a distance
our relation will always continue to’ve some essence
that whenever in future, we’ll be in each other’s arm
it will tell us about the love we have and its charm.

From a long time and from the very beginning
for your presence, I have had this yearning.
With you around, my heart has always felt warm
as it goes to prove the love we've and its charm


Though in me, I have my own sets of fear
I promise that I’ll always try and wipe your tear.
Even if it meant that we have to endure a storm
our love will help us to succeed as it has its own charm.


It will be some time that I get to come by your way
and though those three magical words, I may not say
Still our relation will go on and it wont do us harm
as in our love, we will always have some charm.

No comments: