Friday, October 24, 2008

FROM YOUR LIFE, IT IS TIME YOU LET ME GO...



Before the time that will come to portend
i feel that our relation, we put an end.
In no way, i can see that it will grow
and so, from your life, it is time you let me go.

At one time, you were such an ideal muse
a thought was enough to make works ooze.
Henceforth,i dont see that works would ever flow
and so,from your life, it is time you let me go.

Sadly, you came to my life when there was no mirth
as when happinness was there,love wouldnt have a dearth.
I will always admit that it was a pleasure, you,to know
but now from your life, it is time you let me go.

I dont want to leave you feeling lachyrmal
as i too will be pained,which i make no denial.
Of yourself in life, never think that you are low
as from your life, it is time you let me go.

It is time that i lead my life with satisfaction
even if it meant that it would be in isolation.
One thing, for sure, feelings to anyone i wont show
once from your life,you realise, it is time you let me go.

2 comments:

Manojkumble said...

Wonderful dear...

Dil mein dard hain phir bhi hoton pe muskurahaT..

Unse shikayath hai toh
Zindgi se khafa kyon?

mat suno man ka vichaar
Dil hi toh hai taqdeer ke malik...

Anonymous said...

y cant i read wat u write ?? it appears in some different font ...