Sunday, June 14, 2009

WITHOUT YOU, HOW WILL I LIVE?

While with me, you suddenly felt a sense of boredom
and thought it was better to assert your freedom.
So, you thought that from my life, you take leave
without understanding, without you, how I’ll live.



I always, in my life, kept and regarded in high esteem
and being with you, till eternity, was an unending dream.
Yet, never for once, did I ever go onto perceive
that, without you, for a moment, how would I live.

Being human, at times, towards you, I had been curt
by which, for sure, you would’ve felt a lot of hurt.
Though you said that, to me, you would forgive
little did I know that one day, how would I live.

I have a become a bird that’s chipped of its wing
and am unsure what the future, to me, will bring.
The truth which I want you to know now and believe
is that I don’t know, without you, how I’ll live.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the saying "I'm a free bird who cannot fly!"

This feeling of being happy only when you're with someone gets snatched away when that someone isn't around you. You give your 100% to that person without realizing that it's going to hurt when you're alone. But it feels right to completely surrender yourself to that person.

Ignore the repeated usage of 'yourself,someone and person',but your post speaks for most of us here. :)

Good one.