Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A MEMORABLE TRIP-2



We kept in touch through many a message
but one thing, we didn’t go to envisage
that by the time, you would be back
we would find out,that each other, we lack!

Till then, we had not seen, at all, each other
and yet we felt that we could lead life together.
Though you were tired and needed your forty wink
the night was best to allow everything to sink.

But had decided, before long, CUPID from above
that time was ripe, to bestow, one us LOVE
so that to each other’s happiness, we were the source
and to our relation, none could think to oppose.

Now on this day, I just wish that we could have a re-run
of this episode as I pray hard to God for you to return
and in your life, you decide to take me back
by understanding how much you and your love, I lack.

Things, still aren’t, at my end, life before the same
and I am willing to take, on myself, all the blame.
Till eternity, I will always have this gratification
and will go on to fulfil whatever you have as expectation.

No comments: