Sunday, June 21, 2009

A MEMORABLE TRIP-1


About a trip, that you made, you cant deny
as a year ago, you decided to go to Chennai
so that, not just, you could spend your weekend
but also meet up with, whom you had as a friend.

Those days there was something in your voice
that I craved to hear, without much of a choice.
About the trip, something I remember till date
when about everything, you went on to update.

Though you going on the trip made me glad
in my heart, I had actually felt little sad
as I didn’t know how, without you, I kill time
apart from thinking to write about you, a rhyme.

Yet, who knew when you were out to return
there was in store, some unexpected fun
which from my memories, I’ll sit and cite
and as a sequel, soon, I will surely write!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

DID P(R)ETTY MAKE THIS TRIP DEAR?