Thursday, June 25, 2009

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ-An SCROSTIC..


A ll alone, I will very soon be

B ecause someone doesn’t want to be part of me

C hinmaya, your life, will never be the same

D eath, I wish, soon, to me, it came.

E xist for whom, is what lingers as a question

F ****d up is my life, with no sense of jubilation

G odn seems to have forgotten this devotee

H appy self of mine, apparently, he doesn’t want to see

I njury, I am doing, to my own health

J ust because I have a little extra wealth

K illing myself, surely as an option, I wont perceive

L ove of someone, though, I may never go to receive

M emories of someone are always out to come

N ights have become hard to endure and lonesome

O h!!why should it be so bad my fate?

P ain of mine makes someone to jubliate

Q uestion mark lies on what’ll be my future

R arely had I questioned my existence to nature

S ins of mine make me to feel sorry

T ime what it’ll bring, I begin to worry

U nderstands none how much someone I need

V ital is that person so that life I can lead

W ondering where will I go, hell or heaven

X ray of my heart, will show how its broken

Y outh of mine, already I have lost

Z eal I had, wish it comes back at any cost

1 comment:

Savannah said...

Bard, if this is just a poem, well it's creative. But on the other hand if you are writing about self .. I would say, give yourself a break, you are only human!