Tuesday, June 2, 2009

ON YOU, WHEN I WROTE….


A year ago, to each other, we were still new
and though about you, I hardly even knew
I hope you remember what I went to write
in the three works though you weren’t in sight.

I used to proclaim myself as a BARD
who, to write, felt didn’t have to try hard.
Hence, as a challenge, to write, I took
and wrote something that was out of the book.

In my diary, then I had made an important note
that henceforth whenever a work. I wrote
it would be YOU who would become my muse
and so your presence, from my life, didn’t want to loose.

After that, over time, I wrote many more a rhyme
which was possible thinking of you all the time.
To me, you were a person, who was one of a kind
and by then, without your love, I was good as blind.

Nowadays, like before, I still go onto ink
and why you decided to leave me, I think.
Has gone away, like before, all my bliss
as your love and company, I still miss.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

BARD,YOU WROTE THIS BASED ON P(R)ETTY HUH?..AM REALLY MOVED BY IT…

PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US.WE WILL HELP YOU..ALSO, SHARE THE THREE WORKS YOU CLAIM TO HAVE WRITTEN ON THAT P(R)ETTY!!!