Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A WALK BACK HOME..




As on some work, i had been near Andheri station

and since it got over much before my anticipation
I had time to kill and hence back home, i thought i walk
all though i was alone and would have none to talk.






With a lot of effort i managed to get out of SV road

which during the peak hours, to get out off, is a load
as you will never know what way the vehicles would swerve
and all that one can do is not to get unnerve(d)

The summer had ensured that would blaze the sun
which didnt bother me as i was out to share of fun.
But i thought that i must not push myself by being insane
and hence, to retain my glucose balance,have a glass of sugarcane.

Slowly and steadily, i passed by a theatre called NAVRANG
that especially for Bhojpuri flicks,its known by old and young.
Some people were out to have a glass of chaas
which was not for me at all khas.

Slightly ahead, the intersetion, to me showed
an option i could take to reach the crossroad.
But before itself a shortcut i was to know
that would quickly take me to 4 bungalow(s).

Also i knew that i would come across the college BHAVAN(S)
as diffrent types of students flock there as its a haven.
Well, i knew for sure,that i could get to see
just not people, but many an intresting PYT.

Well, to my ongoing jaunyt, i thought that i add some spice
and by staring at a few, i indulged in a little bit of vice.
Wonder what those gals who buried their head in their parasol
must have thought of me a loafer or an a*****e!!

Soon i was approaching the supermarket APNA BAZZAR
wherein you get "maal" of varied kinds, by the hazzar.
Well, i knew already that the junction ahead
to the road of 4 & 7 bungalows, it led.

The construction of the metro, from there, one saw
one wonder what they had in mind for the gurudwara.
Looked like about their work, were boasting the foremen
as they were doing a service that was really yeoman.

Gently came by and ruffled my hair
all of a sudden, some pleasant air.
By then i had reached the shop BON BON
and i paused a while before i could move on.

As expected, my call, my friend didnt pick
which made me feel really awkard and sick.
Since from a long time, my stomach had lack (ed)
i thought something i pick up as a snack.

As i went around, if 7 bungalows garden, one saw
it looked like a spot where people had come for siesta.
Though i thought i spend a while at VERSOVA beach
something told me that, my place, i first reach.

As i walked towards the road on VERSOVA KOLIWADA
it reminded of fish being deep fried with rawa.
I just wished that it would be some sort of a treat
if somebody appeared and that to me gave to eat!!

Slowly i was starting to feel weary
and somehow i thought, myself, i must carry.
Quickly i decided without of an ado
towards YARI ROAD, i must go.

Back home,as i had a shower
i recollected what all i had garner(ed)
which made me think about what all to write
and what all happened, in my own way,shed light!!

No comments: