Monday, May 12, 2008

MUSINGS OF AN IDLE MIND..


Iam not getting an idea on what to write
as looks like there is nothing am able to sight.
My mind is flushed out and seems like blank
as has gone away all that is their in the think tank.

Yonder could be heard something thats supposed to be music
but the same thing i like is making me jittery and feel sick.
It is hard to believe its something that i am unable to gel
as it is making me go through some sort of a hell.

Its been more than a day that i've though to have a morsel
as the current state is making me guility and feel terrible.
Rumbling sounds from my stomach i can hear as it, i rub
which in its gentle way reminding me ASAP to pick a grub.

From everyone, my mind wants me to stay aloof
and all day, all that i do is sit and stare at the roof.
Being by myself seems to give some unexpected satisfaction
instead of going over and striking with all, a conversation.

The day seems to go extraordinarily slow
and nothing new,it apparently is out to show.
Contemplating about the future, the heart is out to weep
and once i hit the sack, i know, i may've to count many a sheep.

Well, this was a thought that came though bizarre
and i just wondered how i could fight this civil war.
Hope i will not have to cross many a hurdle
and never ever sit keeping my mind idle.

No comments: