Tuesday, July 7, 2009

….AS YOU ENJOY


From your life, you choose to keep me away
and thought, to yourself, it was best to stay.
Though I know that you cease to act any more, coy
I cant say much as I know, life, you are out to enjoy.
In what all you said, so much, I had gone onto believe
and never even in my dreams, I went to perceive
that one day you would plan and make such a ploy
by which you would leave me and life, you would enjoy.

By many, you are and you were, a coveted lass
and all you needed was someone for time pass.
After finding me, you used me something like a toy
and left me so that you could, in life, continue to enjoy.

About our time together, I still sit back and remember
and at times, to myself, I cant help as I wonder
how, after me, you managed to find yourself a new boy
so that, once again, in life, you could continue to enjoy.

No comments: